Tuesday 12 April 2011

(2nd to) Last week on SoP

Writing again!! :) Missed me much? ;)

In the week before going to Dublin I had my final presentation at the British Medical Association house, at monthly CPPR (Centre for Peadiatric Pharmacy Research) meeting. Everybody clapped at the end of my (35-minute) presentation! :) And they were really impressed... It was soooo nice :))).


We had some more arabic coffee - this time with dates :). And at home I had black tea with dried kaki...mmmmm


On Wednesday that week Andrea and I went to Kate's, she was hosting a Buddhist meeting. So at first we chanted (= you just repeat the same 4 words all the time) for approx. half an hour and then we talked about hope... It was interesting.


I did some more charity work as well... Things I do for charity... ;). Yummy.. (I bought it and eat it, didn't bake it... But it was even better than it looks!)


On Friday (and it was still March!!) it was really warm, already in the morning - so Elham and I went to have coffee outside.


6 comments:

  1. Čestitam za tako dobro predstavitev!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kako dolgo pa še boš ostala zdaj, ko si že konec z "magistrsko nalogo":)? Nisem nič na tekočem s tem:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pridem v torek domov :). No, sej...nism še lih konec..morm še use napisat - bo še neki časa trajalo... Ti si že končala? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jeeeeeej, eva prideeee!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete