Wednesday 10 August 2011

Sweets + Good shooting!

End of March was my last day at the School. So, of course I brought sweets :)). Cake for our NONMEM team and muffins for Erasmus students. Well, our carrot cake was really really delicious!! :)
+ on my last day in London I brought icecream as well! Yummy, yummy....hehehh

(I took pictures of rain - especially for you, Irena!)

One day prior to arrival of my guests we (with the Erasmus) went to play (?) laser tag. And all I can say is that by the end of 20 minutes of playing you kind of grow to like "shooting" people, surely not for real, but still...weird feeling! I didn't really thought it would be, but it was, fun. And it's a good exercise with all the running, hiding, being scared of getting shoot... Anyway, I was second best in our team (of 8; and 4th out of 19)! Didn't expect that! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment