Wednesday 21 December 2011

Slikarije ;)

During the summer I got the opportunity to participate in (=watch) a professional photo shoot. It was interesting to find out how much work and time it takes to make a professional photo. They were shooting in a really photogenic place :). Although sometimes I was a bit afraid that the ceiling will collapse...:P


And later on I was able to watch a fashion show as well :).


And now, what happens if you have to study the whole (whole!!) summer with just a 2-week pause in between? Well, some tend to go craaaaazyyyyy....:P. Of course I'm one of those people. Oh, for the witch mask (they needed a volunteer at film make-up class - something like that) I was wearing false nose and chin, false eyebrows and wax under them...and a whole lot of white colour. And a wig of course. Plus, they told me not to brush my teeth for 3 weeks ;). I looked pretty scary! :D


3 comments:

  1. Kje pa ste imeli ta foto-shooting in kako si prišla do tega?:)Kot čarovnica pa si res ful dobro grozljiva!:)) Moraš tak maskirana prit za pusta k nam na Ptuj in sem ziher, da odneseš 1. nagrado!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To je blo nekje pr Borovnici... So rabl nekoga za prevoz/pomoč pa sm šla :). Čarovnica je bla kr skeri, ja ;). Nas je blo več, smo šli taki na kavo, pa so nas kr gledal, heheh :P. Ah, ne, bom kr teb prepustila prvo nagrado :D. Že kej veš, kaj boš letos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...aja, kaj pa je prva nagrada drgač? ;)

    ReplyDelete