Wednesday 16 March 2011

Greenwich, Museum of London

On Saturday I went to Greenwich with Roni. When I left our house the weather was really nice, but by the time I got there, it was already cloudy. Because this is on the other side of the city centre. So it took me almost an hour and a half to get there! It was still nice though :).


On Sunday Andrea and I went to the Museum of London. It is really interesting, but sooo big! You can't see everything in one day. Unfortunatelly we just missed one exhibition, but.... I found it online :) Postcards from the Future

I am going to finish this post with my new roommate, who I hope will help me catch these annoying moths...:)


And another bug :). This one is from the School of Pharmacy.

Ladybug

I decided to end with something else. Like with the pancakes I made today :). It was a bit of a challenge because we don't have a mixer, but in the end the fork was OK too...

Yummy, yummy, yummy...;)

1 comment:

  1. Aja, drgac je blo pa se pred enim tednom zastonj, ce si sel do unga meridiana...zdej mors pa placat (10 funtov!!) - sicer je se nek muzej o urah, merjenju casa...sam useen, se mi zdi, da hocjo it vsi samo do te crte :). Pohlepni hudobci ;)

    ReplyDelete